Come meet national gun rights leaders and your fellow grassroots activists at the 30th Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC 2015) in Phoenix, Arizona at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel on September 25, 26, & 27, 2015. This is your once-a-year chance to network, get an insider’s look and plan pro-gun rights strategies for the coming year. Past GRPCs have outlined victory plans and made public the latest firearms trends. They allow you a first-hand chance to hear movement leaders–and make your voice heard. This year we’ll take a look at critical issues such as: bans on semi-auto guns and magazines, “smart” guns, concealed carry, federal legislation, BATFE policies, gun show regulation, state and local activity and the most recent Right to Keep and Bear Arms court cases. The full roster of GRPC 2015 speakers has not yet been set. Past speakers include: Alan M. Gottlieb, Joseph P. Tartaro, Eugene Volokh, Wayne LaPierre, Michael Reagan, Larry Elder, Bob Barr, John Lott, Sandy Froman, Massad Ayoob, Tom Gresham, Alan Gura, G. Gordon Liddy, Larry Pratt, Emily Miller and many others.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85021
Register for 2015 GRPC
The final details are still being determined, but the conference times are:
Friday, September 25th — Evening reception only (7 pm – 9 pm)
Saturday, September 26th – Conference all day (8 am – 6 pm) and Evening reception (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
Sunday, September 27th – Conference half day (8 am – 1 pm)
Past GRPC Events
- 2014: Chicago, Illinois (Audio for the entire conference is here.)
- 2013: Houston, Texas (Audio for the entire conference is here.)
- 2012: Orlando, Florida (Audio for the entire conference is here.)
- 2011: Chicago, Illinois
- 2010: San Francisco, California
- 2009: St. Louis, Missouri
- 2008: Phoenix, Arizona
- 2007: Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2006: Charlotte, North Carolina
- 2005: Los Angeles, California
- 2004: Washington, D.C.
- 2003: Houston, Texas
- 2002: Phoenix, Arizona
- 2001: Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2000: Washington, D.C.
- 1999: St. Louis, Missouri
- 1998: Seattle, Washington
- 1997: Denver, Colorado
- 1996: Washington, D.C.
- 1995: Dallas, Texas
- 1994: San Francisco, California
- 1993: Washington, D.C.
- 1992: Los Angeles, California
- 1991: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1990: Phoenix, Arizona
- 1989: Atlanta, Georgia
- 1988: Dallas, Texas
- 1987: Buffalo, New York
- 1986: Seattle, Washington